- Under the guidance of professional mentors, the children will be involved in various inspiring art activities such as drawing, painting, coloring, etc, in a fun and creative setting.
- Through reading classical picture books and using a variety of senses, the children will have opportunities to explore various tools and materials, build up visual experiences, and learn to express themselves freely and creatively.
- The children will also learn how to create their own colourful stories through paper cutting, tearing, colouring and pasting.
- The children will cultivate their love and interest for arts.
- The children will understand the basics of colours and lines, e.g. the three primary and secondary colours.
- The children will develop basic motor skills (gaining control over their hand movement) and social skills.